xailabs is an interdisciplinary team of artists, designers, strategists, psychologists, software engineers and economists who research and develop at the interfaces of current and future digital interaction.
Who we are looking for
For our development team we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (all genders) with at least five years of professional experience.
Your task is to take over the management and coordination of the development team for different projects and to make decisions about technological implementations. At the same time, you work closely with front and backend development and work out the implementation strategies together.
You are also the interface to our design team and translate design requirements into development. This means that you can already estimate the complexity of the design for implementation in the draft phase.
What you’ve got
You have completed a degree in computer science or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a comparable degree. You have interest in complex system architectures and a self-evident application of clean code principles.
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience with docker
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English / Basic skills in German
- Connection of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), conception of data models
- Non-relational databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
Tools und Methods
- Git, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, VSCode, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer
- A friendly working atmosphere and freedom for your ideas in research and development
- Flexible working hours
- Responsible tasks with extensive development and advancement opportunities
- A mutual support team
- An environmentally conscious and socially responsible acting
- BVG ticket, team events and often team lunches
It is not always possible to meet all requirements. We know this. But if you recognize yourself here in general, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your application documents to Maxi Martini at email@example.com, stating the possible starting date, your salary expectations, and examples of your successful projects.